CREATIVE & DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
Greater Norwich’s creative and digital sector is booming.
Swift changes in technology and two pioneering universities have boosted Norwich’s excellence in this area.
A 21% increase in new digital companies in the city between 2010 and 2013 means there are now more innovative creative and digital businesses based here than ever before.
With growing investment in the creative and digital sector now is a great time to see what Norwich offers.
- 14,500 people work in Norwich’s digital sector – higher than Birmingham, Brighton, Edinburgh and Liverpool
- The University of East Anglia and Norwich University of the Arts supply strong creative graduates. Graduate retention rates are very high at 40%.
- Strong hub of businesses providing networking and support
- Office and facilities available at attractive prices
- New Digital User Research Lab offering facilities previously only available in London
- Featured in the UK Tech Nation Report 2015
Creative and digital companies based in Norwich include:
- Further – voted the UK’s top agency for digital strategy and content strategy 2014
- Proxama – a worldwide platform provider of mobile contactless payment solutions, with offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Norwich
- FXHome – global supplier of visual effects products
- EPOS NOW – 13th fastest growing tech company in the UK over the last three years