FOOD, HEALTH & LIFE SCIENCES
Greater Norwich has an international reputation for food, health and life sciences thanks to the world-renowned Norwich Research Park.
There are 52 ha of development land around the existing 230ha site, offering attractive investment opportunities for businesses within this sector.
Norwich Research Park is a partnership between the University of East Anglia, the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and four independent world-leading research institutes: the John Innes Centre; the Quadram Institute; the Earlham Institute and The Sainsbury Laboratory.
Norwich Research Park is home to 3,000 scientists, 12,000 support staff and over 75 science and technology businesses, with expertise in food, plant and health science.
The Park has exciting growth plans and offers attractive investment opportunities:
- 52 ha of development land around the existing 230 ha park
- Office and laboratory space at competitive rates
- Shared office and bench space with access to shared equipment lab
- A concentration of world-leading scientists
- Opportunities for multidisciplinary research
- A supportive and collaborative environment for science based businesses
- Free business coaching and mentoring
- Easy links to Norwich city centre, Norwich International Airport, the rail network, the A11 and the A47 southern bypass
Find out more about Norwich Research Park at www.norwichresearchpark.com