We have plenty of flexible investment opportunities in Greater Norwich – ranging from redevelopment areas to greenfield sites, city centre options to out of town employment sites.
Take a look below at what we have to offer:
– 23ha to the north east of Norwich
– Outline planning permission in place for business and leisure uses
– Flexible investment opportunities are available
Broadland Business Park and Brook Farm
– A modern business park on the eastern outskirts of Norwich.
– A further 20ha of employment land is available on a freehold or leasehold basis.
– North of the business park is the 38ha Brook Farm site which has outline planning permission for a mixed us development of 600 dwellings and 14ha of employment land.
– Land is available for build acquisition.
– Three miles from the centre of Norwich.
– One of the largest planned urban extensions in the country.
– Outline planning permission for up to 3520 dwellings, employment space, retail space, hotel accommodation and two primary schools as well as community and open space provision.
Norwich Research Park
– Planning consent for 160,000sqm of accommodation for B1 (b), C2 and D1 led mixed use development.
– One of the largest single-site concentrations of research in food, health and life sciences in Europe.
– Excellent transport links to Cambridge, London and Europe.
– 25ha of the site benefits from Enterprise Zone status.
Norwich Airport Industrial Estate
– Redevelopment opportunity ideally located for the new Northern Distributor Road and Norwich Airport.
– Approximately 120,000sqm gross floor area.
– Offers significant investment opportunities.
Greater Norwich Food Enterprise Zone
– Commercial site, west of Norwich for companies in the food chain.
– Promoters are open to potential partners including investors, development finders, construction partners and food chain companies.
Norwich City Centre
– Adjacent to City Hall in the centre of Norwich.
– Excellent site for high quality office space but potential use could include hotel accommodation, residential and some retail.
Browick Interchange, Wymondham
– Prominent greenfield site, south of Norwich and within the desirable Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor.
– 21ha of land for a mix of B1, B2 and B8 employment uses.
– Major out-of-town employment area on the edge of Norwich.
– Excellent transport links and space to grow.
– 13ha of land available for B1, B2 and B8 uses.
– Located in the Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor.
– Hethel Engineering Centre and Hethel Industrial Estate offers 20ha of land allocated for uses associated with, or ancillary to, advanced engineering and technology based business.