CREATIVE & DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
Greater Norwich’s creative and digital sector is booming.
Swift changes in technology and two pioneering universities have boosted Norwich’s excellence in this area.
With 111 new digital companies starting up in the city between 2011 and 2015, this means there are now more innovative creative and digital businesses based here than ever before.
With growing investment in the creative and digital sector now is a great time to see what Norwich offers.
- There are 7,500 digital jobs in Norwich, with a GVA of £165 million, and an 81% tech sector growth potential.
- The University of East Anglia and Norwich University of the Arts supply strong creative graduates. Graduate retention rates are very high at 40%.
- Strong hub of businesses providing networking and support
- Office and facilities available at attractive prices
- New Digital User Research Lab offering facilities previously only available in London
- Featured in the UK Tech Nation Report 2017
Creative and digital companies based in Norwich include:
- Further – ranked in the Top 10 ‘Best Small Search Agencies in Europe’
- Proxama – a worldwide platform provider of mobile contactless payment solutions, with offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Norwich
- Rainbird AI – Award winning artificial intelligence platform provider
- EPOS NOW – 13th fastest growing tech company in the UK over the last three years